Event Registration Policy & Liability Waiver
Registration and Payment
- Pre-registration is strongly recommended for all events. We cannot guarantee entrance to any event unless you register in advance.
- Full payment is required at the time of registration.
- Your registration will be incomplete until you submit payment.
- Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No pro-rata rate applies.
Withdrawal and Refund
- A 100% refund will be given if the program is canceled due to insufficient registration.
- No refund will be given if the program is canceled due to conditions that make activities unsafe, e.g. inclement weather conditions.
- No refund will be given for the absence of the program/course/event.
- No refund, reduction of fees, or credit will be granted for late arrival, early departure, or dismissal.
- No refund will be given if you withdraw your registered programs 15 days or less prior to the start date.
- To cancel your registration and receive a refund, you must complete a Program Withdrawal Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (416) 399-0462 no later than 15 days prior to the start of the program, a refund will be granted less a 30% administration fee for all withdrawals unless otherwise specified.
International Junkanoo Festival of Tourism and Culture reserves the right to cancel any course, event, or activity due to insufficient registration or conditions that make any such activity unsafe. Canceled events will be publicized on our website as quickly as possible and we will notify you as far in advance as we can.
In the event of personal emergency, sudden illness, or accident, you authorize Across International Junkanoo Festival of Tourism and Culture to seek medical, hospital, or ambulance services on your behalf where the International Junkanoo Festival of Tourism and Culture, in its absolute discretion, considers it necessary or appropriate to do so. You agree that you will be solely responsible for any expenses associated with the provision of such services.
Protecting your privacy and personal information is important to the International Junkanoo Festival of Tourism and Culture. It is, however, important for us to collect certain personal information from you in order to offer you effective and efficient service.
We will only collect information from you with your knowledge and consent; only use personal information provided by you for the purpose/s for which it was collected, not disclose your personal information to a third party without your prior consent, ensure that your personal information is not disclosed to other institutions except if required by law or other regulation, and remove your personal information from our system where it is no longer required.
International Junkanoo Festival of Tourism and Culture makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the course/program information supplied is correct at all times. We reserve the right to change any program/course, fees, and instructor when necessary. We also reserve the right to refuse admission to any participant who has special needs that our staff is not qualified and equipped to address.
As a participant of the International Junkanoo Festival of Tourism and Culture, you agree to release and forever discharge International Junkanoo Festival of Tourism and Culture, their board members, committee members, employees, and volunteers jointly and severally from any and all actions, causes of action, for damage, loss, injury, virus infection, illness or death, arising which may be sustained by participating in International Junkanoo Festival of Tourism and Culture. You also agree that the International Junkanoo Festival of Tourism and Culture shall not be held responsible for any loss or theft of your or your child’s personal possessions.